Kroger Feedback – Participate in Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey and Win Fuel Points
The Kroger Company founded in 1883 is a retailer which is America’s largest supermarket chain by income. Products sold by Kroger Co are mostly all the products you would find in a Convenience store.
Krogerfeedback is a customer satisfaction website where the customer gets to air their views and not only improve the quality of products and services offered but also gets an opportunity to win a Grand Prize of $5,000 in Kroger gift cards or 100 First prizes consisting of $100 Kroger gift card.
Additionally if you are a Kroger Plus Card member you get 50 fuel points for filling out the survey that is at the bottom of the receipt which translates to discounts on Kroger gas.
Requirements to fill the Kroger feedback survey
- You must be aged 18 years and above.
- You must be a legal resident of the U.S BUT not residing in Florida, New York and Rhode Island.
- You must not be an employee or affiliate of the company.
- Your immediate family members must not be working for Kroger.co or affiliates.
- You do not require to have purchased a product to win.
- You can only do one survey per receipt at krogerfeedback.com.
HOW TO FILL THE Kroger Feedback SURVEY?
- Go to www.krogerfeedback.com using your internet enabled device
- By referring to your receipt enter the date, time and entry ID (at the bottom of your receipt) and press start.
- Enter store number, terminal number and operator as asked.
- Answer the next questions as honestly and precisely as possible. They will only take about 5 minutes to complete.
- At the additional space, write comments about the quality of your experience.
- If you wish to enter the sweepstakes you will have to provide personal information like your name and address. If you do not wish to enter simply state that in the form.
Eligible winners will be contacted by email.
Remember you can repeat this process each time you get a receipt from Kroger Co. Visit krogerfeedback.com for more information